Pipes underfloor heating | Silverline Inverse
The Silverline Inverse is a high quality 5-layer PE-RT 80 pipe, made of Dowlex-2344 material. Unlike many other floor heating pipes, the 5 layers are produced in reverse order.
The thickest PE-RT layer is situated on the outer side of the pipe, with the following advantages:
- Improvement of the pipes flexibility, easier to twist and bend
- Better protection of the anti-diffusive EVOH layer during (re)placement
- Suitable for all kinds of fittings (press, screw and plug-in fittings)
The maximum temperature for the Silverline Inverse pipe is 95°C with
a maximum pressure of 6 bar. This also allows the pipe to be used for connecting radiators.
Make a choice before you order:
- Are you an installer? Click on the button to order Thermrad products right away.
- Are you a consumer? Use the button to go to our Partner Locator. There you will find Thermrad sales outlets in your area and partners who can install our products for you.